What you’ll need
- A4 portrait of your pet, printed out
- 2 A4 sheets of brightly coloured cardstock
1. Cut out the background from your pet portrait.
2. Scan the picture of your pet, and edit it to increase the contrast and brightness. A lot of photocopiers and scanners have this function built-in, so you might not even have to turn on your computer.
3. Print out the newly edited picture on to one of the coloured sheets of cardstock and cut out your pet, carefully trimming around the edges so you don’t chop an ear off!
4. Stick the cut-out to the other piece of card, and hey presto – you’re finished! Put your puppy pop art in a frame and hang it up for the world to see!
Tutorial and images via A Beautiful Mess.