Whether you’re taking a long walk or if you’re going a bit further afield, sometimes catering to your dog’s needs while you’re out and about can prove to be a bit impractical. To help you out, we’ve put together seven of our favourite innovative, eco-friendly products to make travelling with your pooch that bit easier!
1. Expandable travel bowl – This lightweight, expandable bowl is ideal for the dog on the move! (from £3.99, Beco Pets)
2. Natural dog wipes – Perfect for the pooch who’s prone to rolling around in mud, fox poo and other nasties! (Hownd, £2.95)
3. Paw Balm – Soothe dry and cracked paws after a long walk with this all-natural, healing paw balm. (Wildwash, £12.95)
4. Beautiful Joe’s Tin – The perfect solution for treats on the go – and for every packet you buy, another is given to a dog in need! (Beautiful Joe’s, £2.50)
5. Biodegradable poo bags – These bags are practical and cute, and they don’t cost the earth! (BecoPets, £2.99 for 60)
6. PoopPot – Pop your poop bag in this expandable pot for a less awkward (and less smelly) walkies! (PoopPot, £10.99)
7. PawPost Tote – Down with the plastic bags! Carry around all of your pooch’s favourite things with this ethical organic cotton tote bag. (PawPost, £5.99)
Featured image via This Wild Idea.