Your cat may be desperate to eat the goodies on your table for Thanksgiving, but some human food can actually be harmful for our moggies. These treats are soft and chewy and will make your cat forget all about your dinner.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Quinoa Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the flours and the baking soda.
- In a separate bowl add the applesauce and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and applesauce mixture to the flour mixture, stir until it becomes a dough-like consistency.
- Knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough until its 1/4 inch thick and then move it onto a ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut the treats into whatever size is appropriate for your moggy.
- Spread the cut up treats over the sheet and bake for another two minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.