We’ve heard of doggy cup cakes, but what about cats? Whilst cats may not be able to taste sweet things, these kitty cat cakes are a perfect treat for your furry friends, so they don’t feel left out this holiday season.
Ingredients (makes 2 cup cakes):
- 3/4 can of tuna or salmon
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons of flour (you can use coconut flour instead of all purpose)
- 1 egg
- 1 muffin pan
- gravy (for the glaze)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan generously.
- Break the salmon or tuna into little pieces if necessary.
- Combine the cheese, fish, flour and egg into a bowl.
- Put mixture into the pregreased muffin pans.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Wait for the cakes to cool.
- Add the gravy glaze for a fun festive twist!
Recipe and photos via Mother Nature Network